- Tcl 开发者主页在 Tcl Developer Xchange。
- 下载免费的 ActiveTcl 发行版 ActiveState.
- Tcl 的主要新闻组是 news:comp.lang.tcl。
- 在德国也有供问答的 http://www.self-tcl.de/forum 。
- 主要的用户维基是 The Tclers Wiki。
- Tclers' Chat 可以为问题提供快速回答：Jabber all.tclers.tk:5222，IRC freenode #tcl，Webchat http://mini.net/cgi-bin/chat.cgi （三个地方已完全打通）
- Tcl man 页面可以在 这里 找到。
- Tk man 页面可以在 这里 找到。
- Tcl 标准库——Tcllib 的文档在 这里。
- Tcl 的教程在 这里。
有以下东西以供 Web 开发：
- 纯 Tcl Web 服务器：Tclhttpd，可以嵌入你的 Tcl 中提供 Web 界面
- 基于 Tcl 的 Web 服务器：AOLServer，比起纯用 Tcl 写的兄弟来说跑得太快啦，支持高负载
- Tcl Web 服务器模块（例见 Apache Tcl），允许在普通 Web 服务器用应用 Tcl Web 应用程序。
This is the license of the "Batteries-included" ActiveTcl distribution. Note that you cannot redistribute ActiveTcl "outside your organization" without written permission. The part between "AGREEMENT" and "Definitions:" is the more free, BSD-style license of Tcl and Tk itself.
The intent of this document is to state the conditions under which the Package (ActiveTcl) may be copied and distributed, such that ActiveState maintains control over the development and distribution of the Package, while allowing the users of the Package to use the Package in a variety of ways.
The Package may contain software covered by other licenses:
TCL LICENSE AGREEMENT
This software is copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California, Sun Microsystems, Inc., Scriptics Corporation, and other parties. The following terms apply to all files associated with the software unless explicitly disclaimed in individual files.
The authors hereby grant permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and license this software and its documentation for any purpose, provided that existing copyright notices are retained in all copies and that this notice is included verbatim in any distributions. No written agreement, license, or royalty fee is required for any of the authorized uses. Modifications to this software may be copyrighted by their authors and need not follow the licensing terms described here, provided that the new terms are clearly indicated on the first page of each file where they apply.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, ITS DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY DERIVATIVES THEREOF, EVEN IF THE AUTHORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
THE AUTHORS AND DISTRIBUTORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND THE AUTHORS AND DISTRIBUTORS HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS.
GOVERNMENT USE: If you are acquiring this software on behalf of the U.S. government, the Government shall have only "Restricted Rights" in the software and related documentation as defined in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) in Clause 52.227.19 (c) (2). If you are acquiring the software on behalf of the Department of Defense, the software shall be classified as "Commercial Computer Software" and the Government shall have only "Restricted Rights" as defined in Clause 252.227-7013 (c) (1) of DFARs. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the authors grant the U.S. Government and others acting in its behalf permission to use and distribute the software in accordance with the terms specified in this license.
"ActiveState" refers to ActiveState Corp., the Copyright Holder of the Package.
"Package" refers to those files, including, but not limited to, source code, binary executables, images, and scripts, which are distributed by the Copyright Holder.
"You" is you, if you are thinking about copying or distributing this Package.
1. You may use this Package for commercial or non-commercial purposes without charge.
2. You may make and give away verbatim copies of this Package for personal use, or for use within your organization, provided that you duplicate all of the original copyright notices and associated disclaimers. You may not distribute copies of this Package, or copies of packages derived from this Package, to others outside your organization without specific prior written permission from ActiveState (although you are encouraged to direct them to sources from which they may obtain it for themselves).
3. You may apply bug fixes, portability fixes, and other modifications derived from ActiveState. A Package modified in such a way shall still be covered by the terms of this license.
4. ActiveState's name and trademarks may not be used to endorse or promote packages derived from this Package without specific prior written permission from ActiveState.
5. THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ActiveState Community License Copyright (C) 2001-2003 ActiveState Corp. All rights reserved.