|这是维基媒体基金会前任职员或服务商用户的用户页。出于保留历史记录的原因，本页面并未被删除。 然而，此处的联系信息可能已过时，因为该用户不再任职于基金会中。 如需联络当前的基金会职员，请查看维基媒体基金会职员分类或官方网站上的“职员与服务商”页面。如果您需要协助识别职员真伪以报告相关问题，请联络answerswikimedia.org。|
I joined the Wikimedia Foundation in April of 2015. I previously passionately volunteered for the Couchsurfing community and later worked for the Trust and Safety Team, at Couchsurfing inc., where my focus was on member safety, long-term abuse mitigation and dispute resolution.
I manage the Operations side of the Foundation's Trust and Safety team. In that capacity, I oversee the team's core work, which includes conduct investigations, event safety, new policy creation (related to user safety) and updating of existing policy, standardisation of workflows and improvement of associated internal processes, crisis and emergency management, emergency response, assessment of abuse escalation potential, conflict resolution, mediation, database administration and project management.
I am best reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-wiki: through my talk pages on the English and Greek language Wikipedia projects.
- libera.chat IRC: oxyacantha (though I'm not there often)
- General concerns about content on Wikipedia or matters related to the Wikimedia projects, can be addressed through:
- For questions about the Wikimedia Foundation, take a look at Answers.
- Requests for an Office action can be submitted to the Trust and Safety team through: cawikimedia.org
- Emergency requests of review of threats of harm are best handled by following the process described under Threats of harm.
|Users by language|