|Users by language|
This is the userpage of SpesBona, formerly known as JCIV. My username is derived from Cape Town's motto Spes Bona (Latin for: "Good Hope"), borrowed from the Cape of Good Hope. I was born in Königs Wusterhausen and live near Berlin, Germany. I am an administrator and a bureaucrat at Afrikaans Wikipedia and also active at German Wikipedia. I am interested in astronomy, geography, history, politics and religion, I am also very interested in Southern Africa.
- Articles at Afrikaans Wikipedia
- Articles at German Wikipedia
- Files at Afrikaans Wikipedia
- Files at German Wikipedia
- Articles at English Wikipedia
- Articles at Frisian Wikipedia
- Articles at Dutch Wikipedia
- Articles at Russian Wikipedia
This is a Wikimedia global user page.
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia one, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with the site. The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SpesBona.