Ruby Programming/Ruby editors
Although you can write Ruby programs with any text editor, some text editors have additional features to aid the Ruby programmer. The most common is syntax highlighting.
The following editors have built-in support for Ruby. They are listed alphabetically in each section, not by preference.
操作系統 Operating systems[編輯]
- Eclipse with the RDT Plugin
- IDEA with the Ruby Plugin (under development)
- jEdit with the Ruby Editor Plugin
- ActiveState Komodo and its stripped down cousin Komodo Edit (free) supports Ruby syntax highlighting and auto-complete 
- Vim — Learn Vim here on Wikibooks
Mac OS X[編輯]
All of the editors listed in the cross-platform section will run on Linux.
- e - A Textmate like editor for Windows
- Intype - A small, fast, and flexible code editor (Alpha 0.2.x)
- TextPad with the Ruby syntax definition files.
- Tse - syntax highlighting, compile your Ruby programs while in the editor
- UltraEdit with the UltraEdit extensions
- Ruby In Steel - Ruby and Rails editing and debugging for Visual Studio 2005.
- EditPad Pro - Pro (non-free) version includes built-in syntax highlighting (w/ spellcheck) for Ruby.